Somnapure
Total lack of sleep, agrypnia, NYC neurologist and...
Posted by ridervictori

Is fatal insomnia real?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • We always need proof
  • Opinions matter the most
Nasal mask
Posted by sarahmoon
Sleep Apnea
Posted by sleepbettertonight

Does an adjustable bed help breathing issues while sleeping?
  • yes
  • no
  • don't have one
  • no idea
Apnea
Posted by ilovemylordjesus
Woke up gasping for air
Posted by goletti

I would like to know what to do about this . It has happened about 4 or 5 times in the past couple of years.
  • Acid reflux?
  • Sleep apnea?
Sleep Apnea
Is it okay to use your CPAP machine when you have a severe cold, nasal or chest congestion and/or laryngitis?
Weird Sleep Disorder
Posted by fluffier76
Cheap Light Therapy
Husband does sexual things to me while I sleep?
panic attack when waking up from any sound
Posted by alphaurd
I cant wake up on time
Posted by joshuahofer
Physically acting out bad dreams.
Posted by nanafor6
Sleeping 12+ hours if not woken up!
alzhiemers stages
Posted by candacefaye

Alzhiemer sleep deprived
  • medication or techniques
  • sleep suggesstions
Please help - Interrupting sleep makes for a much ...
Posted by kindnesslove
is it safe to wear cpap mask if you have been havi...
Waking up choking on own saliva...
I sometimes wake up coughing as though I'm drowning. I already take Nexium - what's the deal?
Posted by snoringmom
Sleep problems?
Posted by seant2
Waking up on the middle of night
Posted by yuri_w
Pain that wakes you
Posted by tamiplus4
Very Active Sleeping - WHAT IS IT?
Posted by b_ursprung
CPAP illusion?
Posted by urbisoler

Is CPAP an llusion?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don't know
Symptoms seem diff/more severe than usual
Posted by kayluck
Why do i wake un everytime i near a noise
Posted by prettygirl96

Sleep problems
short to medium long attacks
Fisher Wallace Stimulator
Posted by Anon_11642

take meds at some time, don't eat after 7
I meant the longer reply posted a few minutes ago to to go to donnajune2000 More

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center