Latest E Cig Research
Getting Nicotine out of your system completely
Posted by lilcountry
Posted by lilcountry
50 Years PAD, 2 years smoke free with e-cigs
Posted by egomaniac
smoking cessation
best thing ever for THR, quit after 40 years and now smoke free for 9 months More
Posted by waffles777
Nicotine absorption from electronic cigarettes

Do you think electronic cigarettes will ultimately improve public health by helping many smokers to quit, harm public health be increasing the amount of smoking, or not really make much impact?
  • E-cigarettes will improve public health by reducing smoking
  • E-cigarettes will harm public health by increasing smoking
  • E-cigarettes will not have much impact on public health
Includes Expert Content
Is there anything out there for smokeless tobacco ...
Posted by Bignate918
My Dr. doesn't Believe
Posted by mendy44
Includes Expert Content
support for giving up smoking
Posted by mendy44
Stop smoking but on two other kind of medication
Can I take CHANTIX while I am taking Lithium Carbonate 150 mg and Citalopram HBR 20 mg?
Posted by disturber
What systems have worked best to stop smoking?
Posted by Getting_Healthy
How I quit Smoking
Posted by bruced
CVS to Stop Selling Tobacco Products
Posted by atti_editor
First step on a good plan to quit smoking?
Posted by Blm112293

What is the best approach to "Step 1" of quiting? I am starting from ground zero.
Thanks.
  • Target Date
  • Aides
About jobs testing for Nicotine
Includes Expert Content
False positive for cotinine
Posted by marathonjan
Nicotine Urine Test and 2nd Hand Smoke
Posted by anonymous
AFTER EFFECTS OF QUITTING SMOKING.
Posted by geoffrey1957
Includes Expert Content
Know of Nicotine Overdoes Sympotoms?
Posted by misty301
electronic cigarette
Posted by makrima
Deciding to quit
Posted by Katke
How long does nicotine take to leave the body if I...
What Others Don't Tell You About Quitting Smoking ...
Posted by KeithWang

Do you think the "Placebo Smoking" technique can help you quit?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I need more information on the technique
Includes Expert Content
Breathing issues after quiting smoking
Posted by codydiane
New trial of electronic cigarettes for smoking ces...
Previous 5 year smoker
Includes Expert Content
NON-SMOKER WHO KISSES A PERSON WHO SMOKES
Posted by PharmTech55
How long does it take to get the Nicotine out of t...
Posted by Gemini_522
Quiting? How?
Posted by BiggGuy77
Patch transition
Posted by New2it

Featuring Experts

What might work for those who have tried everything?Expert