Constant hard back muscle spasm
excruciating pain after starting exercise over 50

Has anyone else had this experience? What did you do about it?
  • self care
  • went to the Dr., diagnosed with strained muscles
  • went to the Dr., diagnosed with something else
Improving knee flexibility after surgery
Posted by undefined
muscle loss and cholesterol meds
Posted by ccdmrs

Have others experienced such muscle loss after cholesterol meds?
  • Physical therapy should be enough to improve his condition
  • THE PROTEIN FOCUS SHOULD IMPROVE HIS CONDITION.
Muscle spasms after icing
Posted by lifessweet
Pain on heel.
Achilles Tendon detachment
Posted by bebe55
Concerned about Foot Fracture
Posted by lnicosia
Baseball - Hit by line-drive off bat
Posted by ronskill
Fell on back, worried about muscle tear
Posted by duvaldino
Chronic Hamstring Pain from Running
Posted by Michael0525
Hammer Toe
What are the suggested treatments for hammer toe?
Posted by Mavghosts
cramping all over
helpful article, thanks for posting
chronic ankle pain and instability from soccer. x ...
Posted by 22yearyoung
Dear grammy412
Posted by catsaremyblanket

Why can't I log on?
Why can't I get the Reply button to work?
Why can't I get my log on name to show?
Why can't I get my picture to replace the generic Icon?
  • This website was designed for the computer generation
  • This website is unnecessarily complicated
  • This website is designed to foster the sale to anti-anxiety meds
  • This website deliberately discriminates against older people
  • This website does not care about it's users
I had rotator cuff surgery and now my muscles are ...
Posted by grammy412
Cervical Laminoplasty

Cervical laminoplasty does not undo current nerve damage. I will not regain my former athletic abilities or hand dexterity. I am alone, I have no one to take care of me. Should I get this surgery.
  • life is short, go for it
  • Nursing homes are not that bad
  • there are worse things in life than being in a diaper
  • independence is overrated
  • If your too medicated to drive you won't care that your paralyzed
stiff neck
HIP BURSITIS caused by IT Band Syndrom
Posted by mleelee
Quad/Muscle Injury
Posted by hollebums
Right Elbow Pain While Working Out!
Posted by jszaradowski
^@ Watch Geelong Cats v Adelaide Crows AFL Live St...
Posted by ssopon219
Cramping all over
Posted by tomferg55
Achilles Pain
Posted by adcl73
wrist tendonitis & painful middle toe
Posted by foxtrotblonde

Trick body

Self treat w/ice, elevation, compression, bracing, rest

or

What?
  • include elec stim
  • include ultrasound
Lower Back Pain
Posted by laurelvalen

Running ShoesExpert
Remember to replace your running shoes every 300-400- miles or every 6 months. Many running related injuries are due to worn out footwear. More

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center