Includes Expert Content
Alcohol and valium addiction - how to quit?
Posted by camboskv
Caffeine is Killing Me
Posted by killerkoala

Have you ever gone without caffeine for over a month?
  • Yes, and it sucked so I went back to it
  • Yes, and I got over the withdrawals at some point
  • Nope.
impact on a family
Off of Oxy, now on Methdone-I want off opiates! he...
Posted by movieman
Xanax Addiction
Posted by shelley01
My Health Profile
Posted by rpcjy
Tired of the calories from beer
percocet
False posotive
Posted by 341977
Treatment for "collapsed veins"?
Causes for false positive drug screens
Posted by cbraden816
drug screen the next morning
Posted by tthlibra
NEED HELP! CAN THESE DRUGS CAUSE A FALSE POSITIVE ...

Have either Naproxen, Minocycline or Acemetaphine(Tylenol) led someone to a false positive drug test?
addicted fiancee
When will my brain heal after using marijuana? I'm...
Fluoxetine help
Posted by johnnminn
Newly Married - Husband Using Drugs
Posted by gone_girl
190 days and going strong.
Posted by momwithnosleep
False positive drug test
Posted by melmendez
Includes Expert Content
Weed causing me seizures? I've stopped taking Effe...
Posted by walkaway87
To this date, is there proof that Naproxen Sodium ...
tramidol is addictive
Posted by badboy43
detoxing
not trying to be funny just not spelling very well right now really need help someone who has been thru this
Posted by terrilou52
deroxing
Posted by terrilou52
I don't think that the new regulations on Vicodin ...
Posted by centxbear

Do you think that the recent change in making Vicodin and similar Opiates a Schedule II will curb the addition problem associated with these medications?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Possibly
  • Don't know
I have been on Suboxone since 2011.
Help! False Positive for Oxycodone on a urine tes...
Posted by iroc57
THC
Posted by unsure123456

I am trying to clear THC out of my system, the most fastest way possible. Does anyone have any idea's on how I can go about doing this?
  • Poll Choice 1
  • Poll Choice 2
  • Poll Choice 3
  • Poll Choice 4
help
Posted by jeffdiann

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Goto Discussion: "Addicts and relationships" (I'm Listening..)