detoxing
not trying to be funny just not spelling very well right now really need help someone who has been thru this
Posted by terrilou52
deroxing
Posted by terrilou52
I don't think that the new regulations on Vicodin ...
Posted by centxbear

Do you think that the recent change in making Vicodin and similar Opiates a Schedule II will curb the addition problem associated with these medications?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Possibly
  • Don't know
I have been on Suboxone since 2011.
Help! False Positive for Oxycodone on a urine tes...
Posted by iroc57
THC
Posted by unsure123456

I am trying to clear THC out of my system, the most fastest way possible. Does anyone have any idea's on how I can go about doing this?
  • Poll Choice 1
  • Poll Choice 2
  • Poll Choice 3
  • Poll Choice 4
help
Posted by jeffdiann
help
Posted by jeffdiann
Help me understand...opiate info needed. New to bo...
Posted by gagirl12
Alcohol withdrawal
Posted by chronicalcoholic
Norco and hydrocodone withdrawal
Posted by smscot2214
Urine test/brown heroin
Posted by hopenot
Will i be okay?
Posted by iliketobesafe
Smoker
Heroin relapse
Posted by tl21290
Heroin withdrawal and relapse
Posted by tl21290
I dont feel normal and i dont moke anymore
Posted by texton1993
Ready To Get Sober
Sharp Increase in Heroin Usage in New Jersey
Peter Dimaira of PRDR on behalf of New Beginnings Behavioral Health Center of Fort Lauderdale
http://newbeginninghealth.com/
http://www.newbeginningsbehavioralhealthcenter.com/
Posted by nbbhctreatment

Do you or a family member have a problem with heroin?
  • I take prescription pain killers
  • My son is addicted to heroin
  • a distant relative has a problem.
  • My mom or dad has the problem.
  • I had a family member die from overdose.
http://newbeginninghealth.com/
Posted by nbbhctreatment

Do you or a loved one have a problem with opiates?
  • I take prescription pain killers
  • My son is addicted to heroin
  • a distant relative has a problem.
  • My mom or dad has the problem.
1st time shooting dope
Posted by bulx3ld0gs
Includes Expert Content
WHEN WILL THE NARCOTIC PAIN MEDICATION DETOX END A...
Posted by myheart5
Please Help
Methadone and Heroin
Quitting weed
Posted by 33millie
pills
Posted by acruz158
Detachment Is Healthy
Stomech issue
hydrocodones
Posted by mikev72

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Goto Discussion: "Addicts and relationships" (I'm Listening..)