soboxone it got me high, jacked!!
Includes Expert Content
effects of codeine? or paracetamol?
Posted by emmaaaaaa
false positive drug test
Posted by sheila1028
Includes Expert Content
faulty urine test?
Im new here
Posted by duyou
Blood Pressure and alcohol use
Includes Expert Content
Blood Pressure and alcohol use
tempted again
Posted by kmiller2130
Includes Expert Content
Recovering from use of synthetic cannabinoids?
Posted by Anon_62289
Includes Expert Content
Marijuana
Posted by robin95
Includes Expert Content
Overdose of THC
Posted by navalnau1993
I need help
Posted by ingeneer
Includes Expert Content
Overcoming methadone withdrawal
Posted by travytrav
Please, I need expert advice. I'm tired of nonsens...

Has anyone failed a urinalysis to pot, marijuana that stuff only, as a result of naproxen sodium? Oddly the test day prior was negative and the one the day after was positive, Help anyone, please
My alcoholism and my husband
Pregnant daughter, 25, addict
Includes Expert Content
Co-Exist
Addicts and relationships

1. Should a recovering addict take these medicines?

2. Stopping the medicines changes the person, can someone
stop and stay with their current partner?
  • 1 yes, 1 yes
  • 1 yes, 2 no
  • 1 no, 2 yes
  • 1 no, 2 no
Addicts and relationships

• 1 yes, 1 yes
  • 1 yes, 2 no
  • 1 no, 2 yes
  • 1 no, 2 no
Allergies and kratom powder
Alcohol relapse prevention
Where can I find a alcohol relapse prevention program close to 34450 area code?
Posted by Trav34450
Includes Expert Content
Alcohol detoxing at home question
? on alcohol detoxing at home
Includes Expert Content
Chemical Dependency, Lying, Mooching, and in Denia...
Includes Expert Content
How long is snorted cocaine in your system?
Posted by gabzilla123
Includes Expert Content
What to do if you have adhd but are a drug addict
Includes Expert Content
Am I a Dry Drunk??
Posted by Charliee70
Includes Expert Content
Is it possible to become allergic to Suboxone afte...
Posted by modiggityson
need help with alcoholic husband

Do I give up and leave my alcoholic husband that I love, but he refuses to even try to get sober or do I talk with his doctor behind his back. I have gotten rid of all alcohol in our home. He scares me because he drives while drinking.
  • stay with him and continue to drive myself crazy
  • leave and be in misery because I love him
  • go behind his back to his doctor
Relationship with life long addict....???

What would you do? Stay with the ex, despite a history of addiction because he's sober now and the love of my life?
  • Stay with the ex/love of my life despite a history of addiction
  • Leave ex alone, see where things go w/ my "new flame"
  • Other (please explain in response)

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Goto Discussion: "Addicts and relationships" (I'm Listening..)