Includes Expert Content
Co-Exist
Addicts and relationships

1. Should a recovering addict take these medicines?

2. Stopping the medicines changes the person, can someone
stop and stay with their current partner?
  • 1 yes, 1 yes
  • 1 yes, 2 no
  • 1 no, 2 yes
  • 1 no, 2 no
Addicts and relationships

• 1 yes, 1 yes
  • 1 yes, 2 no
  • 1 no, 2 yes
  • 1 no, 2 no
Allergies and kratom powder
Alcohol relapse prevention
Where can I find a alcohol relapse prevention program close to 34450 area code?
Posted by Trav34450
Includes Expert Content
Alcohol detoxing at home question
? on alcohol detoxing at home
Includes Expert Content
Chemical Dependency, Lying, Mooching, and in Denia...
Includes Expert Content
How long is snorted cocaine in your system?
Posted by gabzilla123
Includes Expert Content
What to do if you have adhd but are a drug addict
Includes Expert Content
Am I a Dry Drunk??
Posted by Charliee70
Includes Expert Content
Is it possible to become allergic to Suboxone afte...
Posted by modiggityson
need help with alcoholic husband

Do I give up and leave my alcoholic husband that I love, but he refuses to even try to get sober or do I talk with his doctor behind his back. I have gotten rid of all alcohol in our home. He scares me because he drives while drinking.
  • stay with him and continue to drive myself crazy
  • leave and be in misery because I love him
  • go behind his back to his doctor
Relationship with life long addict....???

What would you do? Stay with the ex, despite a history of addiction because he's sober now and the love of my life?
  • Stay with the ex/love of my life despite a history of addiction
  • Leave ex alone, see where things go w/ my "new flame"
  • Other (please explain in response)
Living with a dry drunk????
Posted by Charms102
Includes Expert Content
Methadone and Strattera
drug test
Posted by havnaroughone
methadone and benzos
Posted by uberconcerned
Includes Expert Content
Effexor Withdrawls
Posted by kysonjensen
Seizures from meth withdrawal??
Includes Expert Content
Incontinence
Posted by Anon_166768
Includes Expert Content
Weed Withdrawal
Weed Withdrawal
Posted by Stefanosth
cravings help
Posted by jmvdm
Includes Expert Content
cravings help
Posted by jmvdm
Need help dealing with my boyfriend who is an adic...
Includes Expert Content
Help - quitting tramadol but on the verge of relap...
Posted by Katze
Includes Expert Content
medication assisted treatment for opiate addiction
Posted by lunaoneluv
Includes Expert Content
Effexor XR to Cymbalta
Posted by Kefish5
Levels of a positive drug test

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Emoticon List

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration