Includes Expert Content
Am I a Dry Drunk??
Posted by Charliee70
Includes Expert Content
Is it possible to become allergic to Suboxone afte...
Posted by modiggityson
need help with alcoholic husband

Do I give up and leave my alcoholic husband that I love, but he refuses to even try to get sober or do I talk with his doctor behind his back. I have gotten rid of all alcohol in our home. He scares me because he drives while drinking.
  • stay with him and continue to drive myself crazy
  • leave and be in misery because I love him
  • go behind his back to his doctor
Relationship with life long addict....???

What would you do? Stay with the ex, despite a history of addiction because he's sober now and the love of my life?
  • Stay with the ex/love of my life despite a history of addiction
  • Leave ex alone, see where things go w/ my "new flame"
  • Other (please explain in response)
Living with a dry drunk????
Posted by Charms102
Includes Expert Content
Methadone and Strattera
drug test
Posted by havnaroughone
methadone and benzos
Posted by uberconcerned
Includes Expert Content
Effexor Withdrawls
Posted by kysonjensen
Seizures from meth withdrawal??
Includes Expert Content
Incontinence
Posted by Anon_166768
Includes Expert Content
Weed Withdrawal
Weed Withdrawal
Posted by Stefanosth
cravings help
Posted by jmvdm
Includes Expert Content
cravings help
Posted by jmvdm
Need help dealing with my boyfriend who is an adic...
Includes Expert Content
Help - quitting tramadol but on the verge of relap...
Posted by Katze
Includes Expert Content
medication assisted treatment for opiate addiction
Posted by lunaoneluv
Includes Expert Content
Effexor XR to Cymbalta
Posted by Kefish5
Levels of a positive drug test
Includes Expert Content
Prescriptions
Posted by anon109884
Includes Expert Content
norco addiction
Includes Expert Content
alcohol and personality
Posted by Anon_18674
Includes Expert Content
False Positive for THC
Posted by hearts03
Includes Expert Content
weed
Includes Expert Content
Could you get addicted if you mixed energy drink w...
Includes Expert Content
WHY CANT I DRINK ALCOHOL ANYMORE WITHOUT VOMITING?
Posted by KANDIEMEOW
Please sign this petition.
Posted by FrankThompson51
suboxon
Can Suboxon be detected by Drug Dogs at Airport security checks?
Posted by DICKIE007
Includes Expert Content
Recovering NA Daughter stealing medication

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

smoking
you can also try the quitnet.com. you cangetsomefree parches there. the patches have really helped my with my stopping. More