Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

very light test line
    Posted by Hopeto
    Feeling so overwhelmed and sad!!
    Posted by mommyof22008
    Very Frustrated and Hopeless
    Taking the next step
    Posted by ballerinagirl79
    28 ttc over 1 yr
    TTC and curious
    Posted by ksteinmetz11
    Everyone around me is but I'm still not after 2yrs
    Posted by B_Derbs88
    Trying for 9 years, No Pregnancy! Help
    Posted by kwilliams0505
    So Angry
    Posted by radtechgurl
    cant get pregnant
    Posted by kellie619
    Cervical Fluid and Ovulation
    Posted by Sandpiper18
    Cervical Fluid and ovulation
    Posted by Sandpiper18
    CBEFM Users - Free Test Strips
    K (33) TTC1 since Oct08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May 11. IVF1: BFP
    Posted by hopefulk77
    Young and having problems conceiving.
    Posted by Katielynnjohnson
    26 yrs old & TTC 17 months w/no luck.
    Posted by Anon_148499
    OB/GYN Evaluation
    OB/GYN Evaluation
    Losing hope. clomid/heartshaped uterus/ hsg /pcos
    Posted by nlj627
    Trying to Conceive for 13 Years????? HELP
    We have been trying for 13 years never had any problems but PID, whats the problem? More
    Posted by tweety3680
    Posted by tweety3680
    Lost and confused
    How do you cope?
    Posted by Anon_1060
    Just curious....
    Has anyone hear or know of the chances of pregnancy after having laparoscopy (if any)?
    Posted by mslewis40
    CLOMID FOR MEN??
    Posted by tanishia51386
    Clomid for Men
    Posted by tanishia51386
    Test Results...Please Help!
    Posted by nittanyp
    Underweight vs Ovulation
    Posted by HopeTTC
    Have any of you tried Letrozole?
    My Dr. is going to put me on Letrozole. Have any of you tried it? What did you think? Did it work for you?
    Posted by Anon_227690
    Have any of you tried Letrozole?
    Posted by Anon_227690
    25 yrs old and trying for over a year
    Posted by icetea918

Emoticons