Right now I am playing the waiting game, I ended up having to call the doctor for a blood test so my job will allow me to go to the bathroom more (asides from my 15 min breaks and my 30 min lunch) without getting in trouble..... I'm hoping to hear from them soon!!!! The antcipation is killing me!!!!View Thread
Thanks!!! I usually am too, I try not to let it bother me or if I have any symptoms I just wait and see what happens this time its just too weird and they are too prominent.... So far still no AF and now my wedding ring won't fit anymore >.< Thanks for your thoughts!!! I hope all goes well for you and you get your BFP soon!!!View Thread
Oh yeah.... One other thing that has been REALLY WEIRD its probably TMI but I don't know what else to think. I am usually very constipated and usually only have a bowel movement once a week no matter how much I eat. but with in the last week its been everyday!! Thats not normal for me Lol could that be another sign?View Thread
Hi megan! Good luck to you!!! I'm feeling ok my nerves are fried at the moment.. it has been 15 days since I ovulated and there are still no signs of AF I took an EPT test this morning and it came out negative. I know it might be too early I just don't know whats going on. I have been so tired, I was just putting laundry away and when I was done I fell asleep for 3 hours!! I know its not vitamin b-12 deffiency I'm taking vitamins for that and have been for awhile and have never felt like this before. my symptoms are getting a little more freaquent I've been having to go to the bathroom every 2-3 hours, and if I eat a lot I feel full for no more than two hours and then get really hungry again. My nerves are fried, I'm so scared of going to the bathroom and seeing AF.....View Thread
Thanks!! So far it is day 25 and usually it is 27-32 days recently its been 27 days long. I still haven't been feeling any cramping at all. My stomach still feels a little firm and the feeling in my muscles is constant. It doesn't hurt it just feels weird.... I haven't been able to sleep on my side or my stomach. And now my dog is being weird! I have a schnauzer jack russle mix and she usually ALWAYS cuddles with me and lays on my stomach. Now if she is on my stomach she stands still and looks really uncomfortable, she will only lay on my lower legs or up on my shoulders. I'm still trying not to get too excited but I guess we will see what happens. Thanks again!!View Thread
I haven't fully introduced myself, my name is Challis I am 21 years old DH and I have been together 2 years and TTC for 11 mos. I just started chlomid this cycle and I actually O this month!! I am on CD 22 and it has been 8 days since O.
I have monthly periods but have not been ovulating for a long time! I actually ovulated this month!! My husband and I have been busy with the baby dance ALL MONTH... I know it is too early to tell but about march 10th I started having these weird cramps around my uterus. They didn't really hurt it just felt like I did A LOT of crunches or some exercise I haven't done for a while. I have had that feeling in my abdomen since, I have had to go to the bathroom a little more than normal. I usually drink about 50 oz of water a day, but with in the last week I haven't been drinkng as much and I have been using the bathroom a little more than when I was drinking that much.
I have been feeling constantly hungry with-in the last couple of days, more tired than usual and my stomach has been feeling more firm. I know AF is supposed to be coming with-in the next two weeks I don't know if this is just early symptoms of that or what this is the first time its really been like this. I'm trying to keep my hopes up cause I have a feeling it actually happened this time I am just scared that it won't. I hope I get that BFP!!View Thread
Thank you for your welcome and your answers!! I did get my hormone and thyroid checked and they said it was normal for someone my age. I will talk to my doctor about my medication and see what we can figure out. Thanks again!!View Thread
1. How long have you been TTC? it will be a full year in april.
2. What known issues have you encountered along the way? Endometriosis, PCOS, only one ovary and fallopian tube. Not ovulating.
3. What testing/appointments have you had/do you have scheduled? "inital bloodwork" with-in the last month, my husband had a SA
4. Any treatments in your future/currently? on Clomid right now, my OBGYN said to try for 3 cycles and if nothing happens we are moving on to artifical insemination
5. What are you doing differently this cycle? Trying to stay postive. Thouroughly tracking my days and any weird "symptoms" daily in a TTC journal. Taking Clomid 1st cycle 6. What cycle day (CD) are you on? I think CD 17, I haven't written in my TTC journal yet today.
7. Overall, how are you feeling about TTC? This month I'm trying to be postive, I have had "feelings" before but I'm hopeful something is happening in there!!
All right I'm new to the whole "blogging" thing and getting on forrums, but my husband and I have been TTC since april 2010 with no luck. We recently got him tested and he is fine. Since about late november early December I have been having some WEIRD "symptoms" or atleast REALLY WEIRD things happening and I don't know whats going on!! Please help with some insight if you have any!!! I do take certain medications for certian health problems I have taken for a long time, omeprozal(acid reflux), adderahl(add/adhd), and fluoxatine(severe depression) and I just started Clomid this cycle.
1. Major mood swings- I am happy one minute and sad or angry the next. I can't watch ANYTHING without crying. I have cried watching cake boss, how to train your dragon ETC.
2. Temperature fluctuations- I get really cold, and then suddenly hot. I sweat very easily and A LOT. I can be walking and carrying my year old nephew for no more than 5 mins and start sweating so bad that my hair is sopping wet and it looks like I just showered.
3. I have been kinda lactaiting in my right breast, only when I sqeeze and its not very much, it doesn't even cover the full nipple. it starts out kinda clear then turns milky white. I have never lactated before
4. Minor pain in my lower left abdominal area where my endometriosis was found. It's just a quick dull pain.
5. I have been feeling very bloated and heavy.
I don't know if it means anything or not I'm just confused!!! If you have any insight it will be greatly appreciatedView Thread
The opinions expressed in WebMD Communities are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. Communities are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.
Do not consider Communities as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.