Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

why?
    How do I know if Ive stopped ovulating?
    Could I be??
    Posted by candy282
    SO CONFUSED
    Posted by jenica1432
    so PO!!!!
    Posted by jenica1432
    so PO!!!!
    Posted by jenica1432
    Day 3 fertility test results
    Day 3 fertility test results
    Posted by st2013
    reproductive engcrinology FEEDBACK PLEASE
    Posted by Anon_23422
    JUST ONE MORE

.
    JUST ONE MORE

.
    JUST ONE MORE

.
    JUST ONE MORE

.
    JUST ONE MORE

.
    Could I Be??
    Posted by Steph41710
    SECRET TTC FB GROUP!
    Posted by KayPeterson19
    Wishful Thinking?
    Posted by knicho0424
    Just started
    Posted by jerseylove12
    Unexplained and Frustrated!!
    Posted by melbank
    about preseed and shatavari
    Ovulation Question
    Posted by 1Diva4Christ
    BBT Charting and Ovulation
    Posted by angela112178
    Am I pregnant? Home test neg...4 days late
    Posted by triciaann70
    Desperate
    Desperate
    TTC after 4 months
    Trying to be a mom
    Posted by MrsO2012
    wishing I could....
    Posted by anjalai368

What is the probability of becoming pregnant without tubal reversal surgery?
    • tubal reversal?
    • in vitro fertilization?
    SECRET FB GROUP!
    Posted by KayPeterson19
    Five Months TTC

Want to change font size?