Second IVF transfer
Posted by CEB85
Just diagnoised with PCOS
Posted by beccarn09
Just diagnoised with PCOS
Posted by beccarn09
Progesterone Cream
Me (24)(PCOS) and DH (24) TTC our first for a year and a half. Tried Metformin, Femara, Acupuncture, herbs, ovarian drilling... looking at other options.
Posted by KMcEntire
Checking in
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN
Posted by prayforamiracle
Don't give up hope!
Posted by Albrecht0529
Appts
Posted by amy7878
CEB85
You have been on my mind a lot and I was wondering how you are doing? Thinking of you.
Posted by prayforamiracle
PCOS and the weight battle
Posted by amy7878
To Prayforamiracle
Hi, I'm just wondering how you're doing? Have you discussed with DH about continuing again?More
Posted by CEB85
Just starting out
Posted by amy7878
This is CRAZY
Posted by CEB85
Uterine Polyps
Posted by Lin_Lou
newbie ttc with pcos
Posted by N0Tgivingup
Here we go...
Posted by CEB85
Metformin
Posted by Lin_Lou
Prayforamiracle
Hi Pray, I've been wondering how you're doing? When is your tww wait up so you can test?More
Posted by CEB85
TTC using Metformin & Provera
Posted by ih8pcos
My first positive on the OPK!!!!
Me 36, DH 41, TTC 9 months, 500 mg Metformin; on round 3 of 100mg Clomid with PCOS.
Posted by mommachip
IUI Completed
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.
Posted by prayforamiracle
Update
Posted by prayforamiracle
IVF Update
Posted by CEB85
CEB85
Posted by prayforamiracle
TTC metformin
Posted by vivann
TTC metformin
Posted by vivann
IVF
Posted by CEB85
Prayforamircle
Posted by CEB85
Newbie here!
Posted by mommachip
It worked-I have a follicle!!!!!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 30.
Posted by prayforamiracle
PCOS

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!