Another BFN
Posted by CEB85
Small Update
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 29.
Posted by prayforamiracle
my birth story
Posted by blondiebon18
how are you?
Posted by rooni134
Another Met Question
Posted by CEB85
AF
Posted by CEB85
???Metformin + Provera???
Posted by summer_ryan
Update
Posted by rooni134
Everyone okay?
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 28.
Posted by prayforamiracle
Getting Started Again
Posted by CEB85
bfp?
Posted by rooni222
Acupuncture?
Me (23)(PCOS) and DH (23) TTC our first for a year now. Currently on 1500mg Metformin daily, Provera for ten days and Femara 2.5 for CD 3-7.
Posted by KMcEntire
Panicking...
Posted by rooni222
Metformin????
Posted by CEB85
Update so far
Posted by rooni222
Metformin backlash
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 27.
Posted by prayforamiracle
Ovarian drilling
Posted by KMcEntire
Update
Posted by rooni222
Doctor agreed to injectables
Posted by rooni222
Hi there...
Posted by MLGammella
Starting Over
Posted by CEB85
Thank you!
Posted by rooni222
Should I try Femara?
Posted by rooni222
Update
Posted by CEB85
Failed Clomid, first CY with Femara and Ovidrel tr...
Posted by megwhite1985
Not Your Textbook PCOS
Me(34), BF(34), we have been trying to conceive for 6 months.  Praying for a baby in 2012.
Posted by Chyna1022
Not Your Testbook PCOS
Posted by Chyna1022
HSG on Monday
Posted by rooni222
Cycle confusion--help!
Posted by pcosmama
I need your prayers...
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus - Long luteal phase
DH: 23 Ready to go!

TTC for almost a year. Starting our 4th round of Clomid.
Posted by Albrecht0529

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!