Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Newbie here!
    Posted by mommachip
    It worked-I have a follicle!!!!!
    Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 30.
    Posted by prayforamiracle
    PCOS
    IVF??
    Posted by CEB85
    Still not responding
    Posted by prayforamiracle
    Ugh!
    Posted by CEB85
    atypical PCOS and TTC
    Anyone have atypical PCOS? Just looking for any help on the matter.
    Posted by lewlabell
    Another BFN
    Posted by CEB85
    Small Update
    Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 29.
    Posted by prayforamiracle
    my birth story
    Posted by blondiebon18
    how are you?
    Posted by rooni134
    Another Met Question
    Posted by CEB85
    AF
    Posted by CEB85
    ???Metformin + Provera???
    Posted by summer_ryan
    Update
    Posted by rooni134
    Everyone okay?
    Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 28.
    Posted by prayforamiracle
    Getting Started Again
    Posted by CEB85
    bfp?
    Posted by rooni222
    Acupuncture?
    Me (23)(PCOS) and DH (23) TTC our first for a year now. Currently on 1500mg Metformin daily, Provera for ten days and Femara 2.5 for CD 3-7.
    Posted by KMcEntire
    Panicking...
    Posted by rooni222
    Metformin????
    Posted by CEB85
    Update so far
    Posted by rooni222
    Metformin backlash
    Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 27.
    Posted by prayforamiracle
    Ovarian drilling
    Posted by KMcEntire
    Update
    Posted by rooni222
    Doctor agreed to injectables
    Posted by rooni222
    Hi there...
    Posted by MLGammella
    Starting Over
    Posted by CEB85
    Thank you!
    Posted by rooni222
    Should I try Femara?
    Posted by rooni222

Be the first to post a Tip!