I'm done
Posted by kittykatjenn
Birth Story - Long Version
Me (25), DF (26), DS (2.5). TTC 2 since May 2008. M/C 7/2010 PCOS and on a whole regimine and DF has sperm motility issues. Crossing our fingers!!
Posted by alb7585
To Mebelin12
Posted by rooni222
Update
Posted by rooni222
New to this group
Posted by AMcInnis6504
Ouch!
Posted by kittykatjenn
Guess this wasn't my time :(
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus
DH: 23 Ready to go!

TTC for 9 months. Just finished a round of Clomid...hope it worked!!!
Posted by Albrecht0529
Day 12 scan
Posted by CEB85
Update (Poss Triggs)
Posted by alb7585
Discomfort
Posted by CEB85
Update on me
Posted by kittykatjenn
5 more days!
Me: 23 PCOS
DH: 23 Ready to go!

TTC for 7 months. Just starting on 50 mg of Clomid.
Posted by Albrecht0529
Monday Updates-April 18
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin.  Currently on Cycle 24.  
Posted by prayforamiracle
Thank You!!!
Posted by mabeline12
Thinking ahead
Posted by CEB85
new to this group
Posted by rooni222
Tomorrow starts my TWW
Posted by mabeline12
New
Posted by CEB85
Thanks for directing me this way!
Posted by mabeline12
I feel like crying
Posted by kittykatjenn
TMI maybe....
Posted by kittykatjenn
Finally, something different
Posted by kittykatjenn
Update-No luck
Prayforamiracle-Me(35)PCOS Dh(42)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin.  Currently on Cycle 24.  
Posted by prayforamiracle
Had my US
Posted by kittykatjenn
Ultrasound Wednesday
Posted by kittykatjenn
TRIGS****
Posted by blondiebon18
Ultrasound Update
Posted by prayforamiracle
Just about over it all
Posted by kittykatjenn
Another Update
Prayforamiracle-Me(35)PCOS Dh(42)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin.  Currently on Cycle 22.  
Posted by prayforamiracle
New here!
Posted by Chellebellnel

Be the first to post a Tip!