Concerned Sister
Posted by psg09
iPro CGM
I'm new here but has anyone used the iPRO yet and what should I expect? I'm getting one put on today.
Posted by gonenumb
Insulin pump
Whether you think you can,
or you think you can't,
either way you are right!
Posted by lovesplat
Popping back in :)
Posted by MilitaryMama279
workout music
Anyone have any good suggestions for fast-paced workout music? KatiaMore
Katia

Whether you think you can,
or you think you can't,
either way you are right!
Posted by lovesplat
Diabetes testing supplies?
I heard of a company CCS Medical and they are a medical supply company ...anyone used this company before??
Posted by ImMe26
deter77
I am attempting to find out if my recent placement on plavix has greatly increased my ed and its symptoms
mixing insulin
Is it safe to mix Humulin R insulin with Novolin N insulin?
can diet help type 1 diabetes?
Posted by momofant
recording logs
Posted by sarahearts
Diabetic Diarrhea
Posted by kildare6338
can you eat what ever amount you want and just sho...
Posted by vickiens
Good news...Insurance and Endo
Posted by feelinghigh
My Primary Care Physican
Posted by feelinghigh
back in form
Posted by dgarner11
Recipe Exchange
Posted by rubystar2
New & intro - thanks Cora!
Posted by MilitaryMama279
stomach pain
i am a diabetic and have lower stomach pain like i have to have a bowel movement what could be wrong?More
Branden's Transplant
Posted by mrscora01
GOMER sezs HI!
Posted by arealgijoe
April 27, another anniversary
Posted by mrscora01
DKA
Posted by CF313
Can I have Type 1 Diabetes?
Posted by Kevin472
surgery and the pump
Posted by dgarner11
More...
Posted by Lizzy19641951
Insulin resistance?
Posted by nichols0528
Rejection to insulin types
Posted by MTI24
Other Resources for Type 1's and their Families
My son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
My son went to the ER last night and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
Posted by unictam

school for teens
home school works better if you have diabetes and when your bg is high you loose a lot of ifo. More