Skip to content

What's Happening Now

Reply: What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?
Thrombosis is different than lymphocele. I can't give you medical advice as I am not a doctor, so whatever I...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Post-void dribbling problem
Yes, you can milk the last drops of fluid from your urethra using the method you described. You are still...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Masturbation issue
This is a training issue. You have trained your body to respond to stimulation in a specific body position...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Ejacualtion feels blocked ever since cystoscopy ? ...
Then you must ask them what else is causing the issue if not the procedure. Don't be so limited in your...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: MRI Scans for Urology Issues
All those organs are located in your pelvic area. The description is probably categorical and refers to how...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Help - Scrotum too Tight and Testicles don't hang ...
Also what other symptoms do you have?? Thanks again for the info
Posted by superchamp305
Irritation from dry masturbation
Masturbating without using a lube (one made for the purpose, mind you) is a terrible way to treat your penile...More
Posted by An_260598
Was this Helpful?
Reply: Chronic Urethra Irritation, docs clueless, please ...
Still waiting for an appointment to get referred privately to see a Urologist though I'm somewhat convinced...More
Posted by magatame
Reply: Bulge on penis - only when erect (1/2 ring around ...
Thanks again. This is great advice and is much appreciated.
Posted by gdman
Reply: long recovery time
This is something that needs to be evaluated by a urologist. Erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: pain in penis
These are all questions you should be asking your doctor. A phone call is useful. It doesn't have to be an...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Clear semen after prostate infection
Antibiotic usage (as well as the initial infection), could easily change the consistency and texture of your...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Plz help me i m dying out of depression.
Stevin, There is nothing abnormal about a low-hanging scrotum. Unless you are deliberately stretching your...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Clear fluid randomly discharged from penis
Your sexual health, while you may find it embarrassing, is something you should be discussing with your...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Treatment for balantis not working
What I said is that regular over-the-counter antibiotics are not meant to be used on the genitals, mostly...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Lump on right side of Testicle
Unfortunately this is a fairly technical question that has some unique conditions related to the specific...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: frequent urination 17 years old.
I don't understand what you actually did when you say you "kegeled with all your strength." If you strain...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Irritation in penis skin just under Glands
I know that any sort of abnormality down there is unsettling to say the least. I've had my share thats for sure....More
Posted by seanhh
Reply: Feels like an obstruction in my urethra?
Anyone figure out this? I have pretty much the same problem , ejaculation feels blocked/obstructed pressure...More
Posted by alexh1995
Reply: about bladder cancer!
Extreme fatigue is a symptom of about 200 things. You cannot identify a disease by one symptom or sign. ...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Probable Mondor's disease for several years.
infskr, Varicose veins can become painful, and that's the point at which most are treated. Otherwise it's...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Bladder wall thickened!
They found the wall thickened on a ct. The blood in the urinalysis was not the first time. I have a long...More
Posted by bcampbell10000
Reply: Erection Pain
Hi, I have exactly the same symptoms as you? Did you find out what it was?
Posted by asd79
Reply: white rash on groin
fungus (yeast) is not bacteria, you can't use the wrong treatment and expect it to help. Call the doctor and...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Penis Pain, Not an STD or UTI, possibly yeast?
jgtxking, An uncommon allergy can trigger a burning sensation when certain foods or beverages are consumed....More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Teenage boy with testicular issues
Varicocele feels like a wormy-mass. If it's painful, it should be treated. If it is not painful, the risks...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: EXTREMELY swollen veins on penis
Counterso, Just quickly noting the medicated baby powder is the best skin contact solution yet. I like it...More
Posted by userplayer2
Reply: Androgel and side effects
Hormone therapy does not cause gene mutations. There are side effects of hormone therapy which can be...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Enlarged Pubic Region on Right Side... Bump Can Be...
Yes, you are describing a hernia, and your situation would be considered an EMERGENCY. Hernias have nothing...More
Posted by counterso
Reply: Pain in urinating (not burning), possibly related ...
Wellbutrin has some of the lowest occurrence of sexual side effects when taking the medication of all the...More
Posted by counterso

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.