Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/mens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

EJACULATION PROBLEM PAIN IN TESTICLE
    Posted by paleryder444
    Penis tip discomfort
    Penis tip discomfort
    Penis squeeze technique gone wrong?
    Posted by xtron
    Red, Irritated Penis
    constant urge to urinate which isn't relieved by a...
    Not happy with my circumcision style
    Posted by bostonboy2
    Fistula not closing after Cryotherapy surgery
    Discomfort in urethra and difficulty ejaculating
    Posted by Anon_87841
    Penis Rash for Months and Not Going Away
    Posted by maxisworrying

Has anyone been through something like this? Did you ever find a solution? Did it ever heal on it's own?
    • STD
    • Prostate problems
    • Bladder infection
    • Bacteria
    Incontinence after Stenosis of the vesico-urethral...
    Posted by ncnifrej
    Burning Urine and Discharge
    The Classic Foreskin Problem
    Posted by maybeiwas2shy
    New veins and swelling on my penis
    Posted by OrangeIvan18

Did you have any similar experiences?
    • Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Never happened
    • What is that
    Help pls i need advice !!!
    Posted by OrangeIvan18
    Sharp pain in tip of penis, comes and goes.
    Posted by cyorrr
    Weird swelling
    Discomfort
    Discomfort
    Numbness in head of penis
    Blood in Seman now this ???
    Pain in my Urethra
    Pain in my Urethra
    scrotum pain testes desending backwards lump and t...

scrotal pain and tightness
    • scrotal pain and tightness
    • balls hurt and dont hang anymore
    Unexplained penis pain. Non-STD
    Posted by HaBdad
    Redness zones in Penis
    Ruptured vein shaft of the penis
    Posted by MikeyG2

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

check out a compound pharmacy for your testosterone replacement.