I had my spleen removed many years ago after an accident.
As for neuromas. I had a brain neuroma in my 30s. My current pain situation involved nerve pain (the only kind of pain, really). With all of the nerves I've had cut, neuromas on the cut ends is a concern.
I has severe "stomach issues" in my 20s (post-splenectomy) and the thing that finally cured was herbs and diet directed by an Eastern medicine practitioner.
I believe when you refer to TCM, that is Traditional Chinese Medicine. There's no shortage of those in my area.
While I have you in contact, can you please tell me if any of these penis enlargement products on the market actually work?View Thread
My cancer was "fully encapsulated" with good margins. I know that the biopsy can allow cells to escape. The fact that the testosterone injection caused my PSA to rise dramatically is a bit worrisome.
Libido was fine after the prostatectomy. Enjoyment of sex was obviously diminished from the surgery. Nerves were intact. Prostatectomy can cause shrinkage as the anastamosis (joining of the two ends after removing the prostate) is formed by stretching the two cut ends to join them back together.View Thread
To again clarify, my urologist, and not my shrink prescribed the Androgel. I see the shrink to help me deal with my constant pain, the loss of my career, the loss of my libido, and depression.View Thread
2) Mild left testicular pain after 2 months of getting around work, etc.
3) STD tests by my urologist, antibiotics no help. My urologist finds prostate cancer during rectal exam.
4) Prostatectomy using robotic DaVinci system by a different urologist. No change in left testicle pain.
5) A few months later - Epididectomy by my urologist. Some evidence of former infection upon pathology tests on removed left epididimus. Major increase in left testicle pain. Libido intact.
6) About 5 months later - Left orchiectomy. Post-op bleeding caused scrotum to fill up so big it looked like a water balloon. Painful recovery. No change in left testicle pain. Tried Androgel, did not help my now non-existant libido, so stopped it after breast tissue increase and lump on left nipple.
7) Several months later - Surgery to remove scrotal hematoma due to bleeding after orchiectomy. No change in left testicle pain. Virtually bedridden with pain.
Several months later - Flew cross-country to have pelvic pain surgical specialist cut my genitofemoral nerve (genital branch). No change in left testicle pain.
9) Saw an endocrinologist about no libido. He gave me a testosterone injection. Let's just say that negatively affected my personality with disastrous results personally. My ultra sensitive PSA test went from undetectable to 0.2 away from recommended level for radiation treatment for cancer recurrence (has dropped back to undetectable now). Helped libido a bit, but had me sleeping on the couch!
10) Few months later - Flew to have same surgeon cut the perineal branch of my pudendal nerve. During flight back, penis and scrotum fill with fluid due to air pressure in the airplane.
11) Re-started Androgel usage, 3 - 5 times per week. Still zero libido. Testosterone ~280.
12) A couple months later - MAJOR penis shrinkage occurs. Not an optical illusion by any means. You'll have to trust me on that one. I'll spare you details, but lets say I am almost half my previous "somewhat average" penis size.
13) My psychiatrist recommends Arimidex and HCG to block estrogen and says my testosterone level should be 800. My urologist says he knows nothing about these drugs. My primary care doctor says she thinks they are "alternative medicine" treatments and knows nothing about them.
So how do I get back my libido? How do I get my penis back to its original size?View Thread
counterso (apology to dawgphan , as this thread is about you and not me)
Now you have MY complete attention! I have had that issue with my tongue for 35 years. I get these lesions on the sides of my tongue that feel like someone sliced lengthwise down each side with a razor blade.
I was told by an Asian doctor at age 20 that it was due to a vitamin B deficiency Over the years, I have definitely found a direct correlation between my vitamin B intake and the lesions.
Another doctor told me recently that it was probably me biting my tongue in my sleep.
What is the connection, in your experience, between this "scalloping" and frequent urination?View Thread