Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Telling your child about biological father.
    Posted by acr321
    I don't know where to start
    did anyone else have issues with family members wh...
    I'm was adopted...having fears & need an ear & voi...
    Posted by RoseLynn02
    What do you think i should do?
    Posted by eagle2011
    My sister is adopted. I want to help.
    Posted by WNTL09
    Hello .... want to adopt
    Posted by mrsjmsr
    Pregnant and thinking about giving up
    Posted by klynshoe
    in addition to the foster- I was contacted about a...
    Vicky(33), married 10+ years, no children.  Fought (and lost) infertility for all 10 years.  Moving on to adoption, currently in process of being licensed with DFS of Missouri to foster.  
    Posted by fiannakyn
    A future adoptive dad's take on Adoption and foste...
    Vicky(33), married 10+ years, no children.  Fought (and lost) infertility for all 10 years.  Moving on to adoption, Currently in Foster care training with DFS.
    Posted by fiannakyn
    Where to Begin?
    Posted by mosleyd36
    fost/adoption
    Posted by maryberrylicious
    Special-needs adoption
    New to Adopting
    My Sister in law
    Posted by 77elizabeth
    Adoption issues
    Posted by jimmy1968
    Where to start researching?
    Adoption story
    Posted by FrmGirl
    taking the plunge into adoption via DFS
    Posted by fiannakyn
    Eligibility question
    Posted by flynnr
    Hello...again
    Posted by tsimmons4
    finding biological parents
    Posted by navywife32000
    Hello!
    Posted by KL24

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources