Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Do you have arm and hand pain?
    Posted by av12345
    humming
    hum all the time to I to get on my husbands nerve but it calms me More
    Posted by grandbabies3
    Is this can be called an Anxiety!!!
    Posted by Khokharali
    Effexor withdrawal
    Posted by Nut2nut
    the fear of making mistakes holds me back
    anxiety
    Anyone taking phosphatidylserine supplement?
    Posted by Anon_963
    Supplement Interaction with meds?
    I need advice; ADD & Anxiety
    Posted by cici2239
    This just started happening a year ago heart racin...
    paranoia
    Its so hard to not let your thoughts take ahold of you at times
    Unclassified/Undiagnosed disorder?
    Posted by justin96
    Hangover anxiety
    hello
    running out of places to turn to
    Productive with anxiety
    Posted by jebajones
    Shortness of Breath
    Posted by Anon_32777
    If Zoloft & Effexor increase anxiety & insomnia, w...
    Posted by superbloom
    Anxiety about aches and pains
    Posted by JKennethG
    Antidepressant Tolerance
    Posted by salvatop
    Anxiety or stress?
    Posted by Fletcher86
    I feel like I'm going crazy.
    Posted by michellel96
    HELP! Constantly dizzy/foggy from "anxiety"
    Posted by Wanted10
    2015patsy
    Posted by 2015patsy
    Inositol (Vitamin B-8) for Anxiety, OCD?
    Posted by arlington

Featuring Experts

Useful tip
    If you Start to get anxious Blow your tumb it helps More