Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/cancer/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3.Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

What's the possibility of a tumour?
    Posted by itsmegeorge
    What is survival rate in last decade in brain canc...
    Can any one tell me the rate? Please, I seek mbbs tips , I seek a update fast.. Thanks.More
    Posted by noor7300
    Scared
    Posted by ashquestions
    brain cancer
    could i have a tumor?
    Do I Possibly Have a Tumor?
    Posted by boooop
    My daughter had a Brain Tumor called Juvenile Pilo...
    Posted by willadsonchelsea
    test
    test
    Posted by rivaldo
    therapy
    Posted by terry195753
    tia and sphenoid
    Posted by afterstroke
    Possible brain tumor or lesion
    Posted by Stitches19
    Long term radiation damage
    Sound in back of head-symptom of brain cancer
    linear progression
    Posted by Lizardoli12
    BRAIN STEM GIPLOMAS-DIFFUSE
    Posted by tyr44
    Hoping to hear Good News Stories - Stage 3 Brain C...
    Posted by askjustice
    are these symptoms of brain tumor
    Posted by toobamalik
    are these symptoms of brain tumor
    Posted by toobamalik

• headache for few seconds as a spoted area , double sighted for a while some times in one eye, headache strongly sometimes for few seconds and sometimes for long period especially at right side ,half headache
    • experts
    • cancer paitents
    Brain mass....... Is that the same thing as a tumo...
    Posted by dbswhome
    Do I have a brain tumor?
    Posted by ethood1999
    Glioblastoma can not be removed, were shocked!!!
    Posted by SDerevage
    New FDA approved brain tumor device
    Head pain
    Need help determining whether this is true or fals...
    Posted by kaydee89
    Meningiomas tumor - benign
    Posted by rwpeti
    treatment completed.
    Posted by jms4800
    I just found out I have a tumor..
    Posted by sharkj