Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

i'm a little coconut.
    sitting in a coco patch.
    somebody came and stepped on me.
    i am squished as you can see.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut.
    i'm a nut. i'm a nut. i'm a nut nut nut.

Alabama
    Divorced and living in Alabama
    Posted by needafriend
    whyme86
    I am back In the building,remember me goat? If anybody remembers me I will tell whats going on.
    Posted by needafriend
    Antidepressant Survey
    Posted by cds2014
    Hey Slik
    Posted by bpcookie
    to an old goat
    If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work - steven wright
    Posted by slik_kitty
    Bipolar Disorder and Road Rage
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement - Will Rodgers
    Posted by ibex7
    Check-in For Coconuts How's Everybody Keepin' Bus...
    Posted by ibex7

Choose things you plan to do while summer lasts.
    • Flirt with the new guy/gal at work.
    • Lose another five pounds before school begins in September.
    • Tell my live-in girlfriend/boyfriend to get a job or else move.
    • Get the kid(s) ready for school with clothes and school supplies.
    • Have the kids get hair cuts and go for an amusement park for a
    paranoia
    Hugs
    Hugs and smoochies to all the coconuts. xoxoxoxoxox
    Posted by bpcookie
    A Love of BBQ Ribs and The 4th of JULY
    Posted by ibex7
    Spare Time in the Patch
    Posted by ibex7
    Spare Time in the Patch
    Posted by ibex7
    Truth from the CocoPatch
    A newborn child is God's opinion that the World should Continue. - Goat (among others) Hee hee!More
    Posted by ibex7
    Spread the Word
    Posted by ibex7
    I'm here
    Posted by whyme86
    Obituary in the Patch
    Posted by ibex7
    Next, Two Days of Wind, and Three Days Rain
    Posted by ibex7
    Three Days of Sun in a Row
    Posted by ibex7
    Find a Cure for Cabin Fever
    Posted by ibex7

Before you reply, choose one of the topics below that might stimulate you and other folks.
    • Try a few recepies leaving the calories out. Share the good ones
    • Go shopping for winter sale clothing, look for early spring stuff
    • Take an extra $10 bill to the corner bar. Buy somebody a drink.
    • Send a Valentine's Day card to a lost romance. (Hee hee)
    • Write a letter to a dear old friend, whom you've missed often.
    Grandson Announces the 2014 Winners
    Posted by ibex7
    I'm back!!!!
    Posted by whyme86
    I'm back!!!!
    Posted by whyme86
    Santa Naughty and Nice list located on the main Bp...
    If ya want to see what list you made, go to the main bipolar board and see hho ho ho!More
    Posted by bpcookie
    First Major Frizzard of The Season
    Posted by ibex7

What's your favorite activity at Christmas? Whichever you chose, be Merry and Bright!
    • Get early shopping for the best sales. Ho ho ho
    • Find your address list for all those Christmas Cards
    • Look for firewood for the fireplace to do some Christmas Chopping
    • Decorate the house, then threatening the kids with lumps of coal
    • Make peace with your spouse/SO and dream about your pressies
    see any new movies?
    I saw the new thor and it rocked. What you people seen?
    Posted by koncerned
    BOO !
    Just in case you couldn't keep yourself contained this Haloween. Have a soft wet neck nuzzle from the Goat.More
    Posted by ibex7
    mood swings
    Posted by bsug1212

Diagnosed 12 years ago. I Just had my insurance cancelled. I have been without meds for 8 days. Life is interesting.

real useable smilies part 4

Helpful Resources