Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/weight-loss/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

not feelin' it
    Best Legal-Steroids for Body building
    Started my diet & exercise
    HCG pills effects on furtility
    Posted by shaf123
    i am 5 feet four inches a woman and weigh 127 poun...
    Posted by Anna890
    Posted by Anna890
    LOST. POST ? ?? ?
    Posted by pennytypes
    HELP 2nd level HELP
    Posted by pennytypes
    Does anybody else lose weight in bursts?
    Roh
    Posted by rohvannyn
    Don't lose weight! Gain health!
    Roh
    Posted by rohvannyn
    How to win - mindset
    Roh
    Posted by rohvannyn
    Rainbow
    Start=185 Current=170.2 Hope for=150
    Looking to see 150 again. This is the day the Lord has made rejoice and be glad in it.
    Posted by lindyinda
    Estrogen can be a pain for weight loss.
    Roh
    Posted by rohvannyn
    Happy New Year!
    Roh
    Posted by rohvannyn
    Wacky Idea
    Roh
    Posted by rohvannyn
    Motivation
    Roh
    Posted by rohvannyn
    better for you holiday treats
    Roh
    Posted by rohvannyn
    Just to say "Hi"
    Just because you're not sick doesn't mean you're healthy.

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Posted by totallywiggedout
    Rainbow Challenge Saturday December 12 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
    life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Friday December 11 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Thursday December 10 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Wednesday November 25 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Tuesday November 24 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Monday November 23 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Friday November 20 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Thursday November 19 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy
    Rainbow Challenge Wednesday November 18 2015
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Posted by jis4judy

Don't wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to buy a Turkey....