Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/lupus/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Labwork
    Posted by Blessed69
    ANA cells in lung wash samples? Diffuse Alveolar H...
    Posted by PixieBSN
    Discoid Lupus
    Posted by Steinmeier
    prednisone and weight gain
    prednisone and weight gain
    prednisone and weight gain
    Lupus or not??
    you are not alone
    Posted by Blessed1237
    Benlysta infusion for SLE Lupus
    Posted by dkarim1019
    Benlysta infusion for SLE Lupus
    Posted by dkarim1019
    just diagnosed
    Posted by lunachix
    Multiple questions new to group
    weight loss
    weight loss
    FIBROMYALGIA OR LUPUS??????? HELP!!
    Posted by slw1962
    Is it Lupus??
    Posted by slw1962
    Is it Lupus??
    Posted by slw1962
    Lupus ?????
    Posted by slw1962
    Lab result help
    Need help please. Don't know if it is lupus or no...
    Posted by alliej0225

Coping
    With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
    at work, or with family
    and friends.
    Visit Lupus Day2Night

Vitamin DExpert