Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/mens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.

Taking A Break From Masturbation Or Just Edging Wi...
    Posted by howdypardner
    Sex With Socks On
    Posted by howdypardner

How Often Do You Have Sex With Socks On?
    • Never
    • Sometimes
    • Always
    • I would keep them on but she has a no socks rule
    Pre cumming after working out
    Posted by curioismex
    Men's Locker Room Etiquette
    Posted by flipper1212

Should a normal 21 year old guy cover himself in the men's locker room?
    • Always as you should never be seen naked.
    • Only briefly when you change into your workout clothes.
    • its OK to shower and walk around nude in the men's locker room.
    Men's Locker Room Etiquette
    Posted by flipper1212

Men's Chat Rooms
    Posted by Anon_1131
    Remember the Name of Naked Man
    Posted by hairya

If you see a male naked. Or you more likely to remember his Name. This is Name only not body shape, cock size, etc.
    Remember the Name of Naked Man
    Posted by hairya

Dried cuts on scrotum from shaving won't go away!
    Posted by ds1724
    Posted by ds1724
    WET DREAM
    Dermatologist Retiring
    Posted by Anon_3669
    Skin exam
    Posted by lotofsun49
    Unusual Enjoyment of Masturbation
    manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44
    Posted by gymrat44
    Locker Room Nudity
    Posted by mansman
    Circumcision Status
    Posted by mansman

What is your status, and are you happy?
    • Cut and like it.
    • Cut and wish to be intact.
    • Uncut and like it.
    • Uncut and would like to be uncut.
    Getting ora
    More
    Posted by dickwood
    Doing it almost everywhere
    Posted by doming
    Naked farm ( please read the whole thing ) !!
    Posted by jpeg467
    When you masturbate, where do you ejaculate?
    Posted by tnguy1

• In the shower
    • In the toilet
    • On yourself
    • On a towel
    • Somewhere else
    Dermatology exams by female Docs and PA's
    Posted by garyrn
    Ball-sack stretcher
    Posted by Anon_1131
    Being Contacted
    Posted by stev1022
    Sun Tanning
    Posted by psalm119130
    Sun Bathing
    Posted by psalm119130
    flacid masturbation
    Posted by landofstud
    hands/vagina/oral - free orgasm
    Posted by landofstud
    sexual encouter stories ?
    Posted by landofstud
    Down below
    shower with brothers
    Hey Does anyone shower with their brothers? (story)(Only males)More

My sugestion

Helpful Resources