Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/pain-management/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

exercise migraine
    Posted by NavyMom1967
    exercise migraine
    Posted by NavyMom1967
    Very bad head and neck ache before sinus infection...
    Posted by RemakeJake
    Nice to Know Others Affected
    Hello
    Posted by mark766
    Chronic migraines
    Posted by Polarbearmaw
    Hello From Minnesota...a Cluster Headache sufferer
    Posted by kellyjw

Does anyone else have these headaches or know someone that gets them?
    • ????
    • ????
    I need help
    Posted by wlorylee52
    Braces, Headgear for overbite connection with head...
    Posted by Jennannk
    migraine for 10 months & counting
    Posted by kripmeli

how many medicines are you willing to take to get rid of a migraine
    • 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • as many as needed
    head pain
    Posted by keran1963
    sore throat accompanied by severe headache
    Need Help! Headache lasting two weeks!
    Posted by talgikiwi
    Headache and breast pain in male
    Headache and breast pain in male
    Headache and breast pain in male
    Headache and breast pain in male
    Headache and breast pain in male
    moon phases and migraines
    Posted by dg517
    what kind of headache
    Posted by DonnaM1963
    Fiorinal with codeine
    the end of migraine
    Posted by jendomformula
    Cluster Headaches/Migraines/Tumor??? Help, please.
    Posted by tdelascasas
    Bad headache with BM
    Posted by KML1965
    Migraines Hereditery
    Yes, migraines are heriditary. My brother, my mother and my sister all have them.
    Posted by batfungus
    migraine
    Posted by supportivegf
    Nucynta
    Posted by csymarie
    Migraines
    I've always wondered if migraines were hereditary? I suffer with them, and so did my mother.
    Anyone want to try something else?
    Posted by xander79

Botox for Headaches FDA approvedExpert

For more information, visit the Duke Health Pain Disorders Center