Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/multiple-sclerosis/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Exercise and MS?
    Includes Expert Content
    Question about neuro exam
    Posted by leahcar07
    Includes Expert Content
    MS and Alcohol
    Pregnancy and MS
    Includes Expert Content
    MS and burning feet and vibration in my head???
    Posted by freckles1963
    Includes Expert Content
    MS Diagnosis and no lesions
    Posted by msmeg73
    May 25th is World MS Day
    Includes Expert Content
    MS related
    Includes Expert Content
    Why do people say there is no cure for MS?!!!!
    Posted by afizmyf8
    Walk & Bike MS Events!
    Includes Expert Content
    Thoughts/Suggestions?
    Posted by blueeyyes
    Someone PLEASE help!!!!

I am not really sure what I was diagnosed with. Epilepsy or MS? Have not seen my Dr. in abut 15 years and without insurance its very expensive office visit. He did tell me that I had two white spots on my brain after a MRI. EEG was abnormal too. However, he was not exactly clear.
    • Epilpsey or MS???? Help
    • White spots found during an MRI and unclear what my diagnoses is?
    Includes Expert Content
    Someone PLEASE help!!!!

• Epilpsey or MS???? Help
    Includes Expert Content
    Trigeminal nerve shocks-treatment
    Posted by Anon_51517
    Includes Expert Content
    New progressive lesion
    Includes Expert Content
    Abnormal MRI
    When To Disclose Your Diagnosis in a New Relations...
    March is MS Awareness Month

Do you plan on participating in any of the following MS Awareness Month activities?
    • Walk/Bike MS Event
    • Sharing MS related content on social media
    • Participating in MS advocacy
    • Fundraising
    • Attending another type of special event
    Ocrelizumab granted breakthrough designation by th...
    Includes Expert Content
    need advice - MS? nerve damage? help.
    Posted by buckeyebarbara

unsure what this poll question means?
    • unsure
    • unsure
    • unsure
    • unsure
    • unsure
    Includes Expert Content
    Where do I go from here?
    Posted by crosslin44
    Using Handicap Parking Spots When you Live with an...
    Includes Expert Content
    leg burning
    Posted by james614
    Includes Expert Content
    Newbie/scared to death...
    Posted by leonaiz2
    Includes Expert Content
    Hello all...
    Posted by MSroadWarrior522
    ms?

it seems like I am reading my own journal of the progression of symptoms here. MS does seem like what I have and was diagnosis originally more than 20 years ago when finding out I also had been poisoned with 4 heavy metals while in Mexico Treatment have not taken symptoms away
    • What next?
    • who do I believe
    Includes Expert Content
    Too many Doctors kill the patient
    Posted by Folivarez

If you have new doctors and they decided they were not going to write prescription that were working for you because they are controlled substances. Is it fair to judge you on the medicine you take because it is a controlled substance?
    • No. Not everyone gets addicted
    • No, because your doctor prescribed it in good faith.
    • Yes, you could become addicted later on
    • Yes, they know of something less addictive that can help
    • Yes, they see addictive traits in you and you should stop taking

Featuring Experts

certified nursing assistant (CNA)