Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/cancer/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3.Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Can anyone translate these CT scan results?
    Posted by tinkydwd123
    Concerned about abnormal growth in oral cavity
    Posted by lotus_eater
    Bumps on side of toungue, scared if I ha e cancer
    Posted by Eb1992

Is this cancer ??
    Throat Cancer Treatment Options
    Posted by mybabybluegirl

Dad is 84 years old
    • Cancer
    • Throat
    • Treatment
    bumps with indentation in throat. hx of tonsillect...
    Posted by m1a1t1t1t
    Should I be concerned?
    Posted by cmwachs
    Mouth Pain
    Is there a pain medicine for the mouth and tongue after radiation?
    Radical neck dissection in a 75 y o man with other...
    Posted by nohippa
    Not sure what this is...
    Posted by meijerketchup
    title
    title
    Posted by rivaldo
    Scared
    Posted by mjbones
    Paraganglioma
    Posted by nreyn3
    large egg shaped lump
    large egg shaped lump
    large egg shaped lump
    Please help, need insight before Dr. on Friday
    Posted by Mkxoxo3
    Tonsillar cancer with Lymphoma - False PET positiv...
    Posted by Ricky_b

Can SCC diagnosis be confused with Sarcoid too ? Should the left side be left un-radiated to prevent long term side-effects? How effective is chemo/radio treatment for tonsillar cancer ? How will docs check the spread and control of cancer if PET comes positive due to Sarcoid ?
    • Yes, NO
    • Yes, NO
    • Very, Moderate, Low
    Sound in back of head-symptom of brain cancer?
    Lumb in Neck (4*2 cm)
    Posted by Debojyoti
    White bump inside lower lip, picture included.
    Posted by 33thirtythree
    Brain stem gliomas-diffuse pontine glioma
    Posted by tyr44
    NEED HELP
    Posted by lydiagrommish
    Neck cancer/NONTOXIC NODULAR GOTTER

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

stay alert and informed