Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/pain-management/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

impacts on my spine
    Posted by camilledelval1980
    Chronic pain
    Help PLS
    Posted by Spongey
    Unexplained pain under right rib. HELP!
    Posted by torbear19
    acute hip pain
    told needed a hip replacement but the damage is to severe
    Posted by edc99353
    Slipped on stairs and landed on back muscle
    Posted by Kelci_
    Does not make any sense
    pill counts
    in health about fybromiglia getting worse after ac...
    Tingling sensations?
    Posted by rivera42
    Nerve Pain
    Posted by ynottony
    Trial Run Starts Today
    Posted by davidzye
    Pain Mgt
    I have a question on pain mgt. What natural remodies do you take to reduce foot cramps?
    Posted by Christine74362
    Injections
    Posted by joanie88
    Acute bronchitis and left side pain
    Posted by Soregirl
    blood test results and steroids
    Pain
    Painful bump on base of skull
    Posted by rivera42
    Painful bump on base of skull
    Posted by rivera42
    Painful bump on base of skull
    Posted by rivera42
    New Prescribing Guidelines For Opiates & Treating ...
    Posted by blessedladyptl
    Chronic Pain & Spinning Feeling Can't find a Diagn...
    Posted by raceware
    MORPHINE ER
    Posted by NOMADS

WHY CAN I NOT GET THE SAME MEDICINE I HAVE TAKEN FOR 7 YEARS. MORPHINE ER COATED SO IT CAN NOT BE USED BY JUNKIES IS BEING HELD OVER DOCTORS HEADS AS THE END OF THEIR CARIER,
    • ALL CA DOCTORS WARNED NOT TO PERSCRIBE MORPHINE
    • WHO IS THE IDOT THAT SCARED ALL THE DOCTORS?

Featuring Experts

Judging people with or without chronic pain