Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Is this Constipation??
    Posted by chaluvadimahesh
    Worried
    Posted by GMR5921
    Potty training problems
    peeling finger nails on children
    Bedtime struggles
    solutions for my 3 year olds nices constipation
    Shameless!!
    Posted by dadsconfusion

Does your 3 year like to sing while trying to whistle?
    • OF COURSE!
    • MINE HATES FUN
    • DID YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK
    • NO WAY
    • I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE?
    Stye
    My 3yr old boy has a stye in both eyes, is this normal? one on the bottom & one on top.More
    Posted by nongmorganicmomma
    Stye
    Posted by nongmorganicmomma
    cough and cold
    Any suggestions on relieving these. Symptoms so he can be more comfortable and sleep?
    Posted by deswilson1978
    impetigo
    Posted by lgrundy
    Help W/ A Eating Disorder!
    HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
    Posted by laurawatkins
    finger nail peeling
    Posted by mswnston

Is it a cure for this?
    • is it a cure for this?
    • is it a cure for this
    • is it a cure for this
    • is it a cure for this
    • is it a cure for this
    hand foot mouth
    Potty Training
    Posted by Anon_814
    worried
    My three year old son says his legs hurt
    Posted by mr_x_
    eating problems
    my 3yr. old nephew
    Posted by aunty30
    Please help RISPERIDONE
    Back packing with a 3yr old.
    Is it ok to climb Mt Fuji while backpacking our 3 year old son?
    My 3-year old grandson will not eat solids
    Posted by alok18
    Having trouble w my 3.5yo son wanting to go potty!...
    Posted by theadamsfamily2014
    Normal Toddler?
    Posted by tp2sad
    My 3 year old daughter had whitish stool.
    Should I be worrie that my 3 year old daughter stool was really light in color? Almost a whitish color.
    Posted by treyski
    Bathtime
    Posted by nicsmom92679
    Nails falling off
    Is it too soon to worry

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: