Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Introduction 2016
    Posted by Brookels04
    concern for grandaughter 8 mo.
    Hard lump/knot
    Posted by GlamMom1
    Itching
    Posted by alpine81
    Itching
    Posted by alpine81
    eating more solids
    Posted by ninjabreadcookie
    Feeding meats
    Posted by elaynewright
    Ear grabbing but no crying
    Posted by kellieleger1113
    6 months crying baby
    When did your baby start to sit up/crawl/stand by ...
    Posted by dianaj88
    Offering Baby Sleep Advice
    Posted by sleepbabysleep
    shot to dry up breast milk
    Proud mommy to DS (7/31/11) and DD (7/18/12)
    Posted by mommyin2011
    Baby Fell Off A Stroller
    Posted by abbymyworld
    Temper Tantrums
    failure to thrive
    failure to thrive
    Can a 3 month old get trench mouth?
    Posted by justnthymn
    6 month yr old wants to sleep with his blanket
    Posted by kdawsonk
    MY LITTLE ONE
    Posted by preshuz
    daddy in distress!!!
    Posted by bigcityhillbilly
    daddy in distress!!!
    Posted by bigcityhillbilly
    belly button
    my baby wont sleep
    Posted by coultermom15
    8 Month Old Not Crawing Yet
    Posted by all_smilez4u

When did your baby start crawling?
    • 0-3 months
    • 3-6 months
    • 6-9 months
    • 9-12 months
    Sleepless
    My 7month old baby isn't sleeping through the night even after baths. What should I do?
    6 mo old baby, red bump on back popped, green pus
    Posted by janice74
    Baby congestion
    Posted by emily_christine
    Baby congestion
    Posted by emily_christine
    red water filled bumps on 6 1/2 month old

No stimulation