Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

ecstacy pills and sperms
    Organo coffee
    Love coffee? You can enjoy your coffee and become healthier. Take a look at my website jabzcafe.myorganogold.com
    Posted by locs79
    Organo coffee
    Posted by locs79
    Organo coffee
    Posted by locs79
    Organo coffee
    Posted by locs79
    Organo coffee
    Posted by locs79
    Organo coffee
    Posted by locs79
    It worked!
    confused
    Posted by NidhyaMohan
    light to heavy bleeding for 2 days??
    Posted by melyssabunn
    1 month pregnant
    Cellulite appears due to the fibers interconnecte
    Posted by joeyatlas
    Sever constipation
    game gambling fantastic
    http://solitaireonline.us/ play and feel the perfect relaxationMore
    Posted by kamivn
    Basal temp and infertility
    Posted by Ldavis777
    11 week pregnancy
    Best pregnancy books
    Posted by emilymoore682
    4 week pregnancy
    Posted by adelahorn3
    Doctor Who Can Cure Any Disease Thanks
    Advice needed
    Advice needed
    Early pregnancy hcg levels
    Posted by Jenneyjen07
    Early pregnancy hcg levels
    Posted by Jenneyjen07
    Early pregnancy hcg levels
    Posted by Jenneyjen07
    Can you see the baby
    I had a top of the belly ultrasound and I am 7 weeks we can barley see anything is this normal?
    Posted by Kathrun
    Seeking research participants in DMV
    B12
    Posted by emi936
    Implantation Bleeding???
    Posted by esparza13
    11 Weeks
    Posted by kaylamn90
    Bleeding after 9th week

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges