Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

How to explain kid why he doesn't have a father?
    Posted by reemreem1
    Is it better to be raised by a single mom or a sin...
    Posted by mserenade
    9 year old with weight issues
    Posted by cchawk32
    Custody Evaluator and scared to death of loosing m...
    Almost 6 year old who wont listen
    Posted by SweetAuntie123
    Almost 6 year old who wont listen
    Posted by SweetAuntie123
    pink eye and visitation
    Posted by inert
    I need help please
    Posted by Abarnhill25
    Daughter sleeping with father

Is it okay for a seven year old (going on eight) to sleep with her divorced father when she is with him (fifty percent of the time) when she sleeps in her own bed at her mom's?
    • Yes
    • No
    • Once in awhile
    • She will grow out of it
    My ex wants his visitation with our 6 yr old at my...
    Posted by jlschultz920
    Discouraged :(
    Posted by Xeoghi9
    questions about precocious puberty
    HELP me Understand
    Posted by poorchanny
    Custody Evaluator
    Posted by flower1020
    FRUSTRATED!
    Posted by akrok1984
    New To This Forum...
    Posted by RoseLynn02
    4yr old visiting (never before met) dad
    Posted by MerCabre
    Newbie to WebMD
    Posted by delilahquinn
    Bumps & Sniffys
    Posted by MomVsMonster
    Divorce, parenting, etc...
    Acting out
    Posted by RockerMommie
    new 2 board!
    Posted by pita65
    Out of Control 6 and 7 year old boys
    Posted by Anon_228128
    blending 2 single parents long distance
    Posted by ohiodad

What would you do?
    • wait for the woman of your dreams no matter how long it may be
    • set her free and if she returns it was meant to be
    • take her by the hand tell the time is right, let's do this!
    • end it all together (i hate this one)
    Single Parent dating a Non Parent
    Posted by MuskokaRx
    disagree with daughter's way of raising her kids
    Posted by AandIsnana
    Hello everyone!
    Posted by Rookerj10
    Am I wrong ?
    EXWIFE vs GIRLFRIEND

Should divorced parents spend all day with their kids together and sleep in bed together with the kids when they do not plan on getting back together, and dad has a girlfriend that the kids know as his girlfriend?

Be the first to post a Tip!