Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/skin-beauty/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

What is this shiny pink spot
    Posted by beccakae2
    What is this red dot?
    Posted by Dianae37
    Does your favorite skin product contain mercury?
    Posted by editor_morgan
    Treating Psoriasis
    Posted by editor_morgan
    Sweat problems
    Posted by Lnkc13
    Is red LED light therapy OK for people with a hist...
    Posted by Librarian77
    Insane hair growth rate.
    What kind of skin rash is this?
    Posted by bailey08
    blister
    Posted by nysoccerfaninfl
    Bruising on both arms
    Skin beauty recommendation (KP and blemishes?)
    Posted by Rangu94
    does Grape Seed (GNC) fit for a young (24 yrs) lad...
    Posted by guodongli
    improving crepey skin
    Blood & Fluid Buildup after Surgery
    Posted by MommyNiki2
    feet problems
    Posted by harrietfmendenhall
    Tiny grey spots everywhere on my 6 year old......
    Posted by sadestenator
    Acne blood clots
    Posted by Zizi86
    Plastic surgery abroad - What do ypu think?
    Skin care
    Posted by IdaJM

Featuring Experts

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon - Robert Kotler, MD ,FACS