Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/skin-beauty/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Acanthosis Nigricans Laser Treatment?
    Posted by Amol7777
    Ingrown hair on shaft...?
    Posted by gunesslinger
    Itchy Red Bumps!
    Posted by Kori_1987
    Red bumps on forearms?
    red spot
    Posted by beccakae2
    Hyperthyroidism and hives/rashes
    Posted by essential1976
    Heat damage to face from heat pack
    head activated itchy rash
    Posted by dmcdlj
    I have got a scalp infection twice both started wi...
    Eczema and other medical conditions
    Posted by atti_editor
    Help with diangosis!
    Posted by LtPereiraUSAF
    Blood blisters??
    Red Bump
    Lichen Planus
    Posted by fitneslui

Does anyone know of any medications or supplements that might be of help with this condition?
    • Over the counter
    • Prescriptions
    Debilitating Rhinophyma
    Posted by kylie9
    Clindamycin & sunscreen
    Posted by flutte
    skin condition
    Posted by alector
    skin condition
    Posted by alector
    poison ivy
    Vacuolar interface dermatitis with subepidermal cl...
    Posted by dawnflies6
    Embarrassing scalp problem.
    Urgent Solution for my Acne please!!!!
    Posted by Ayoku
    Itchy blisters erupting on hands or feet only
    Posted by squiddley
    Eczema Skin Rash on Arm
    Posted by Byres
    Desperate for an answer. Skin Sores.
    Eczema like condition raised welts,swelling,itchy,
    Posted by audiosapien
    Unbearable itching that goes from stomach to my lo...

I hope I did this right its my first time sorry guys and thank you for your help I'm dying trying itching!
    • How to stop itching
    • Best items to use for super dry skin
    Smallish Bumps on the Side of My Pinkie PLEASE HEL...

Featuring Experts

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert