Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/sleep/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

facial swelling on CPAP
    Posted by KeraNadine
    Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Central Sleep A...
    Posted by alwaysinhoth2o
    restless legs
    Posted by marreromarie
    Homelessness
    Posted by JudyEllenSmith
    Sleep Cycles
    Posted by ZdotShep
    Sleep Cycles
    Posted by ZdotShep
    Does Ambien Make you Vulnerable to Suggestion?
    Posted by jaxmanjoe
    Looking for the right CPAP mask to use
    Posted by millerhmh45
    Looking for the right CPAP mask to use
    Posted by millerhmh45
    CPAP MASK
    Posted by bronxboy1930
    how accurate is a fitbit for sleep monitor
    My fitbit flex is recording my sleep and in my bed last night I was awake /restless for 1hr 25 min.
    Posted by bettyboop230
    Waking Up Exhausted
    Posted by James1349
    Waking up but thinking I'm still dreaming?
    Posted by Tensejellyfish
    Sleep Study
    Is it better to do a clinic sleep study or a home sleep study for sleep apnea?
    Posted by Tragigi
    Mouth breathing with Sleep Apnea
    What CPAP and Mask Should I get?
    Posted by brose005
    Chronic Endocervicitis/Benign Squamous Epithelum -...
    Posted by HelpWanted1234
    waking up around too early time and can't fall bac...
    I think I might have sleep apnea
    Posted by brose005
    Unable to wake up + Morning depression
    My partner has sexsomnia
    Posted by Lookingforhappy
    Half Asleep/Half Awake Lucid Dreaming?????
    Posted by kaitlynking
    REM sleep behavior disorder (RBD)
    Posted by alwaysinhoth2o

i beat it 50 and i'm sleeping again

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center