Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page for your Smoking Cessation board: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/smoking-cessation/or this page for your Substance Abuse board: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Dab - is it harmful?
    Marijuana is the problem in my marriage.
    tapering off of norco
    Help!
    Posted by Jessdawn87
    Effexor Withdrawal's..
    Posted by sugatits
    Includes Expert Content
    Norco
    Includes Expert Content
    Alcohol and valium addiction - how to quit?
    Posted by camboskv
    Caffeine is Killing Me
    Posted by killerkoala

Have you ever gone without caffeine for over a month?
    • Yes, and it sucked so I went back to it
    • Yes, and I got over the withdrawals at some point
    • Nope.
    impact on a family
    Off of Oxy, now on Methdone-I want off opiates! he...
    Posted by movieman
    Xanax Addiction
    Posted by shelley01
    My Health Profile
    Posted by rpcjy
    Tired of the calories from beer
    percocet
    False posotive
    Posted by 341977
    Treatment for "collapsed veins"?
    Causes for false positive drug screens
    Posted by cbraden816
    drug screen the next morning
    Posted by tthlibra
    NEED HELP! CAN THESE DRUGS CAUSE A FALSE POSITIVE ...

Have either Naproxen, Minocycline or Acemetaphine(Tylenol) led someone to a false positive drug test?
    addicted fiancee
    When will my brain heal after using marijuana? I'm...
    Fluoxetine help
    Posted by johnnminn
    Newly Married - Husband Using Drugs
    Posted by gone_girl
    190 days and going strong.
    Posted by momwithnosleep
    False positive drug test
    Posted by melmendez
    Includes Expert Content
    Weed causing me seizures? I've stopped taking Effe...
    Posted by walkaway87
    To this date, is there proof that Naproxen Sodium ...
    tramidol is addictive
    Posted by badboy43

Featuring Experts from Betty Ford Center

Will smoking weed effect my everyday life and health due to my age?